quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2018

Was it just a Mirage?

I sit outside and have a last cigarette 
by The Mirage.
My soul seems to vanish with the smoke.
I follow its path through the nothingness 
of the night sky.
Behind me the sun still shines towards East - 
is it just a mirage?
In the emptiness of my existence, 
I see a star for the first time in Bradford sky.
The window by The Mirage now 
is as empty as me...

I am nothing.
But behind those windows lies a star...
Shining shyly as who holds, silently,
All the secrets of my deepest 
happiness and sorrows,
and implodes in the black hole
of my sad goodbye.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Por-do-Sol na Sunbridge Road

Às cinco da tarde  de um dia amarelo, a liberdade míngua à sete chaves no claustro de um apartamento - mas a lua da tarde, dona de ...